Reporting to the Technical Director, this exciting role will be key to the growth of Oasis Marine and the development of its first in-field charging solutions.
With a demonstrable passion to improve the environment through quality engineering, the successful candidate will be at the heart of ensuring our products are as safe and reliable as they are sustainable.
Responsibilities will include:Compiling Detailed Design Package for Oasis Power Buoy range of products
- Compiling Detailed Design Package for Oasis Power Buoy range of products
- Lead their approval through the certifying authorities
- Manage projects with major customers
- Liaise with other discipline engineers within OM
- Support the Business Development team in sales activities including preparing bids
- Research and insight into developments in offshore charging and contribute to new initiatives within the company
The ideal candidate will be an experienced structural or mechanical engineer or naval architect already working at Principal or Senior engineer level with experience in design to DNV, ABS, Lloyds or other standards and in project engineering.
Knowledge of subsea equipment design and technical packages such as Frame Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Autodesk Inventor and Orcaflex is desirable.
You will be able to demonstrate ambition with an entrepreneurial approach and provide practical examples of working in the marine environment, both technically and commercially.
In return, you will benefit from an attractive reward package with generous holiday allowance, flexible working, NEST pension and share option scheme.
Interested? Email (email@example.com) with your CV attached.