An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic engineering team contributing to the development of the Oasis Power Buoy –an offshore charging solution which allows vessels to moor up, plug in and recharge from a zero-emission wind turbine.
Reporting to the Senior Electrical Engineer, the responsibilities include:
- Contribute to FEED studies
- Produce electrical diagrams/drawings, bills of materials
- Liaise with clients, partner organisations and contractors in all aspects of the electrical system
- Participate in design reviews
- Follow up on actions that relate to the electrical system design and manufacture
- Supervise contractors during electrical equipment manufacture and testing
The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or higher with good communications skills – both written and verbal.
Able to work as part of a small engineering team, you’ll demonstrate an organised way of working through engineering processes and produce work without close supervision.
You’ll be proficient in producing drawings and diagrams using AutoCAD or similar with an understanding of data communication technology.
In return, you will benefit from an attractive reward package with generous holiday allowance, flexible working, NEST pension and share option scheme. Interested? Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV attached